2009 - 2012
In 2007, the Ministère des Transports du Québec contracted Roxboro for the first time to build the section of Highway 50 between La montée Ezilda and La côte Angèle in Montebello. Following this first contract, Roxboro was selected for major earthmoving work. Roxboro was then granted three other contracts, including for the supply and layering of asphalt.
In the end, the various projects assigned to Roxboro by the Ministère des Transports du Québec spanned five consecutive years, reaching a total value of $150 million.
- Overpass and bridge: 10 units
- Excavation and backfilling of overlaying strata: 3,000,000 m³
- Blasting and rock excavation: 3,000,000 m³
- Manufacture and laying of aggregates: 850,000 tonnes
- Manufacture and laying of hot mix asphalt: 160,000 tonnes
- Drainage conduits: 5,000 m
- Drainage ditches: 40,000 m